Urology is a branch of medicine that deals with the etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the male and female genitourinary system. There are the following sections of urology:
- Andrology - deals with the development of the male genital organs and diseases caused by infections in these organs. These diseases include congenital problems (phimosis in children), inflammatory processes (prostatitis, urethritis, cystitis) and derivatives.
- Urogynecology- studies the relationship between urological and gynecological diseases.
- Pediatric urology - deals with the development of children's urogenital organs and diseases of these organs.
- Geriatric urology - deals with the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies of the genitourinary system of the elderly.
HAYAT Clinic Medical Center provides treatment for the following urological and andrological diseases:
- Urinary tract Diseases,
- Kidney diseases
- Male Infertility
- Sexual weakness
- Decreased sexual interest
- Premature ejaculation
- Provided with drugs and physiotherapeutic devices for prostate diseases
- Diseases caused by sexually transmitted infections